Hello all you beautiful light beings! I have created this page on my site to help educate everyone to the many benefits of having genuine crystal gemstones around. There are many ways you can utilize the wonderful vibrations of crystal gemstones and the healing and protection they share with us so lovingly. I do speak of crystals as beings, because to me they are a being of energy. Obviously not in the same sense we are beings of the physical body, but very much like the beings of our energetic or spiritual body. They have a tangible energetic field that can at times be scientifically detected. Not to mention the mere presence of crystals puts us in awe of their beauty and energy they embody. They are an essence of nature, the earth, and the cosmos.
Crystals are in fact ancient energy from our Mother Earth – Pachamama and occasionally of the outer realms of the galaxy brought to earth from outer space. They are formed over 100’s or even 1,000’s of years within the earth. This is the energy of the earth that crystals bring to us. Each crystal has it’s own unique vibration and most have at least a small measurable electrical charge. The energy of crystals can be detected and felt by sensitive people, but just because you cannot detect the subtle energy and vibrations of a crystal does not mean it is not benefitting you in some way.
What exactly is crystal healing? When we speak of crystal healing, this does not mean it is a cure for whatever ails you. This is a “healing” or balancing of the body, mind, emotions, and spirit. The crystal can help bring them back into alignment. It is a gentle, non-invasive process that creates balance on all levels and supports and aids the body’s own internal systems. They help you heal yourself. Crystals work with, and interact with, the human energy field to help bring the body back into balance. The cells in the human body also have an electrical charge within them. When the crystals come within close contact, or the energetic field of the crystal comes within the energetic field of the body, it helps gently bring the energy of the human cells back into balance.
Each crystal has an individual essence and each will have it’s very own vibration and energy. The chemical constitution and specific mineral make up and the environment in which they were formed all play a roll in the vibrations and energy the crystal will have. Besides the chemical and mineral makeup, the color of a crystal plays a part in the healing process as well. A crystal family such as quartz, may have a similar base mineral make up and properties defining it as a quartz, but subtle differences and additional attributes can occur based on color, area of formation, etc. This is why they say it is best to pick your crystals or gemstones in person if possible to see which ones you are drawn to and connect with. If you cannot pick a crystal in person, look at a picture of the crystal and meditate on it to see if this crystal is the right one for you and resonates on a deeper level with you. Open up and listen to your inner knowing to detect the subtle energy the crystal is sharing with you.
There is also several ways you can use crystals to assist you. You can purchase individual stones, wear jewelry made from it, create an elixir to use as spray or even to drink (please make sure to create any that you drink safely, so do research before creating your elixir). This is just a sampling of ideas, and I myself utilize all of them.
I will list a few crystals with their properties, benefits, and healing energy below so you can gain a general idea of what crystals can be used for. These are just a few of a vast array of crystals that can be used for any number of benefits, or combinations can be used together to combine healing properties and benefits. A good recommendation to read to gain more base knowledge on crystals and their properties is The Crystal Bible by Judith Hall. There is the original book, plus several more additional later versions expanding out to even more crystals and ways they can help you.
- Agate: Physical and emotional balance. Grounding, soothing, and calming. Specific colors have additional properties as well as the generic base properties, such as MossAgate is a stabilizing stone that is strongly connected to nature. Blue Lace Agate is a wonderful healing stone, with it’s soft energy being cooling and calming. Fire Agate has deep connections with the earth and brings security and safety and can support during difficult times.
- Citrine: Stone of happiness. Powerful cleanser and regenerator. Warming and energizing.
- Jasper: Supreme nurturer. Aligns the chakras, brings tranquility, wholeness, protection, and grounding. Again specific colors will have additional properties to the base ones. Jasper is available in a vast array of colors, blue, brown, green, purple, red, yellow, and even black.
- Moonstone: Soothes, balances, and calms emotions. Balances lunar energies, cleanses and helps attune normal biological rhythms.
- Quartz: Most powerful healing and energy amplifier on the planet. Master healer, works at a vibrational level to attune specific energy requirements. Specific types and colors have additional healing properties. There are many Quartz colors as well but some of the more well known ones are Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz, Smoky Quartz, Snow Quartz, and Tourmalinated Quartz (which is a combination of clear quartz and tourmaline), just to name a few.
- Sunstone: A joyful, light inspiring stone. It can help clear all the chakras, activating a free flow of energy.
This list is by no means all inclusive, and is meant to be just a sampling of crystals and benefits from them. Using crystals to gently assist in your life is not meant to replace any professional medical care or treat specific ailments. Remember crystals work on a different vibration and energy level, assisting the subtle body.
I hope this has helped you gain a deeper understanding into the mystical, magical, wonderful world of crystals. If you have any questions, or are interested in more in depth information on specific crystals, or recommendations, please feel free to contact me. I am always happy to assist and spread some crystal love and energy.
Light, love and blessing to all of you!!
These are a few from our own collection of crystals.