Crystal Gemstone meanings A-D
Hi beautiful ones!!
I have had many people asking me about meanings and uses of different crystals. Well there is no way I can list every one (there are literally hundreds if not thousands by the time you add subcategories!) but I am creating a little of a short list here of the main crystals we use and are fairly common. I will list the main qualities and of course each one may have additional properties based on color, type, region etc….but I will not be listing the extra properties. I will list them in alphabetical order across several pages, and will be updating and posting as I add more, so these pages will be under construction as I go.
I hope this helps, and as always feel free to Contact us with any questions on specific ones!! So without further adieu…..here we go!
- Agate – physical and emotional balance. Balance, abundance, acceptance, courage
- Amazonite – communication, trust, clarity, inspires truth, psychic vision, self love
- Amethyst – transformation, calming, letting go, spiritual protection and cleansing
- Angelite – protects and strengthens, assists with creativity and spiritual inspiration
- Apatite – assists with weight control, helps with motivation and increases energy
- Aquamarine – “Stone of courage” has calming energies to reduce stress and promote peace within
- Aventurine – a very positive stone of prosperity, stabilizes state of mind, creates balance, and stimulates emotional recovery
- Azurite – “Stone of Heaven” promotes clear understanding and new perspectives, expands the mind
- Beryl – assists in stress management and shedding unnecessary baggage
- Bloodstone – grounding and protecting stone, helps cleanse lower chakras and realign energies
- Carnelian – stabilizing stone with high energy, grounds and anchors you to present moment, restores vitality and stimulates motivation and creativity
- Celestite – “Stone of Angels” clears mental clutter, and assists in brining peace of mind and higher self awareness
- Chalcedony – nurturing stone, assists in bringing the mind, body, emotions and spirit into harmony
- Charoite – stone of transformation, assists in transmuting negative energy into healing
- Chrysocolla – tranquil and sustaining stone, helps with meditation and communication
- Chrysoprase – balances yin and yang energy, facilitates compassion and non judgement
- Citrine – powerful cleanser and regenerator, warming, energizing, power of the sun, cleanses and balances the subtle bodies
- Dumortierite – stone of patience, reduces excitability and stubbornness